Saturday, January 9, 2010

Question involving bringing prescription medicine over border from Canada to United States?

Question:

So our politics professor was talking about this in class, but I kind of got confused and after class he didn't help in his explanation, so I thought I'd ask the geniuses here. :-)



So Person A, who is a physician him or herself, normally orders prescription medicine (such as Lipitor) from the US, but does something different for a change. He asks another physician he or she knows, who lives in Canada, and asks him or her to write the prescription for him to a Canadian pharmacy. Person A then has a relative or friend who lives in Canada bring the prescription from the pharmacy to him in the United States. Was any crime committed? Is any person at risk of facing legal trouble? If so, please help me understand how. Thanks

Answer:

I wouldn't think so. as long as the medicine is legal in America,

No comments:

Post a Comment