Saturday, February 20, 2010

I am a 54 yr old female about 100 lbs overweight. Been dealing with BP issues for the past 2 yrs. I am on 2 BP?

Question:

meds. Underwent a heart cath back in Oct, Had 30% blockage in 2 places in main artery. Not enough for stenting so I have been trying to eat right and and need to get on a reg exercise regime but am not having much luck. I have back, shoulder and leg pain prob. I have managed to get my cholesterol within normal range but now am having Trig problems ranging about 320. Dr added a med to my Lipitor...but it makes my mind very foggy so I quit. I have a treadmill and for the past 3 days I have been walking 10 min at a time in the morning and the evening. I intend to build that time up as I can. Someone told me I was wasting my time at 10 minutes.....does anyone have knowledge of how long...what benefit etcetc....what I need to know about walking? I really am trying to get myself under control. Just the eating healthy alone has helped me drop almost 30 lbs since November....but I'm just exhausted all the time. No energy at all. Could sleep all day if I wanted to. I'm thinking this may be meds. I take 50mg Lopressor & 300mg Tekturna for my BP...10mg Lipitor once a day,, 7.5 Lorcet twice a day, one aspirin, 2 omega 3, 2 CoQ10,..any suggestions would be very helpful. Thank You so much.

Answer:

The right way to lose weight is eating healthy and exercise. You are probably tired because your body does not get all the necessary ingredients: vitamins, minerals, proteins, fibers. . Q10 is excellent. The omega 3 you take is great - I would suggest you should take min. 1000mg a day. And increase your cardio exercise to a min. 30 min. 5 days a week. I lost 40 pounds in 3 months having a personalized program. My husband is 65 years old. He had an heart attack 8 years ago and have 4 bypasses. He also had a personalized program and he looks and feels great. He is doing every day min. 30 minutes of cardio and many weight lifts. He also helps others like me to lose weight and maintain healthy heart.

Success Source(s): http://www.shape-weightloss.com

No comments:

Post a Comment