Saturday, February 6, 2010

What is the length of time before a drug can become generic ie: pfizer's Lipitor?

Question:



Answer:

Julian, I have taken Lipitor for 3 years with no problems - lowered my cholesterol. Insurance co. has decided I need a generic Pravachol. In just two weeks, I feel achy, muscle fatigue, memory loss. I don't think insurance co. should have the say on what medicines I take. So, I went online and did some research and you know what - Generic Lipitor is already on the market in such countries like India, China, UK. I have been ordering generic Lipitor for almost 2 years now wuth reputable UK Pharmacy Next Door drugstore. Here, check the prices they have on Generic Lipitor, http://www.pharmacynextdoor.com/buy_lipi… amazing, is not it?! Source(s): been on generic lipitor for 2 years

No comments:

Post a Comment