Monday, November 9, 2009

I was trying to ask a health question and it didnt go into the health category so i thought id try it again.?

Question:

what does it mean if for some reason all of a sudden you cant move your thumb for a minute, its like almost like it just cant move, that happened to me a couple of yrs ago. it happened with my hand a couple of wks ago when i was eating some ice cream all of a sudden i couldnt move my hand at all for a minute and then it went away, it happened several times that day and the next day, now it stopped doing that, ive been on lipitor, is it the lipitor? i wasnt on it a couple of yrs ago when it happened with my thumb, anyone know what causes that kind of stuff to happen? any suggestions? i never heard of it. its almost like it gets paralized for a minute and my hand kind of was curled up and then it went away.

Answer:

could be a reaction to something..

No comments:

Post a Comment