Monday, November 23, 2009

Ywhat are the side effects of Lipitor?

Question:

my doctor put me on Lipitor ... I was wondering if there are any side effects that I need to look for ... I am taking Lipitor 20 ... thanks

Answer:

Side effects of Lipitor:



Rare or uncommon:



* dark yellow or brown urine

* decreased urination, difficulty passing urine

* fever

* muscle pain, tenderness, cramps, or weakness

* redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth

* skin rash, itching

* unusual tiredness or weakness

* yellowing of the skin or eyes



Side effects that usually do not require medical attention :



* diarrhea

* gas

* headache

* joint pain

* nausea, vomiting

* stomach upset or pain

* tiredness Source(s): http://www.pharmacynextdoor.com/buy_lipi…

No comments:

Post a Comment