Sunday, December 6, 2009

Excessive itching all over body! Any cure/diagnosis?

Question:

Hi, I am 52 years old and for the past few months I have been suffering from excessive itching. I'm on plavix, lipitor, synthroid, an aspirin due to heart stent and hypothyroidism. My rash appears like welts and then changes to more extreme itch. It started from the lower back and has spread all over the back, chest, and legs. Some dermatologists say it is hives while others say its eczema.

Answer:

Sounds like my own skin issues.



Whenever one's immune system becomes weakened from allergic reactions to toxins or antiobiotics or cosmetics or from low micro-nutrition absorption in the gut, fungal bacterial infections are oftentimes the result.



Monistat anti-fungal anti-bacterial may help the healing process, or the problem may need stronger antibiotics if one's body may be 'allowing' the beginnings of deadly bacterial meningitis to grow.



I truly hope you will quickly find a 'good' physician that will give you solid short and long term advice, and after you do it - the advice will keep you and yours healthy and strong for a lifetime.



My best to you,

AI



PS - I have come to the conclusion that occasional fastings and better non-toxic micro-nutritional absorption in the gut heals our bodies better than anything else can.



IF YI, this is a report I recently posted for another with a malady that has eventually affected their skin.

><3> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?… <+><



I hope I might have helped a little. <3



You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment